– This is a GPRS/GSM expansion board for Arduino.
– The shield supports the frequency of EGSM 900MHz /DCS 1800MHz and GSM850 MHz /PCS 1900MHz, integrated with GPRS, DTMF and other functions.
– It also supports DTMF. When enable the DTMF function, get the character feedback converted from the pressed button during the call, which can be used for remote control.
– It is controlled by the AT command, you can directly start the function through the computer serial port and Arduino motherboard.
– The SIM800C GPRS shield has a built-in SIM800H chip from SIMCom, with good stability.
– Power Supply <Vin>: 7-12V
– Low power consumption: 0.7mA current in sleep mode
– Low battery consumption (100mA @ 7V-GSM mode)
– GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
– GPRS multi-slot class 1 ~ 12
– GPRS mobile station class B
– GSM phase 2/2 + standard
– Class 4 (2W @ 850/900 MHz)
– Class 1 (1W @ 1800 / 1900MHz)
– Controlling via AT command
– USB /Arduino control switch
– Serial baud rate self-adaption
– Support DTMF
– LED indicator for power supply status, network status and operating mode.
– Dimensions: 77mm x 52mm x 27mm
– Weight: 26g
– Antenna length: 180mm
– Shield SIM800C Keyestudio